The Zimbabwe Chamber of Informal Economy Associations (ZCIEA) is a National Membership driven Organization representing Informal Traders Associations of Zimbabwe.
It is made up of the self employed and informal employees engaged in small unregistered or un-incorporated enterprises and undeclared workers.
Decent standards of living for all Zimbabweans in a stable economy.
Alleviating poverty through transforming informal economy activities into mainstream activities.
- To organize, establish, promote and protect the interest of the informal economy traders in Zimbabwe.
- To foster for democratization of the environment through rights awareness, lobby and advocacy programmes targeting the rank and file of the Informal Economy Workers.
- To capacitate ZCIEA structures in a manner that enables them to engage authorities at all levels and demand accountability whilst operating proficiently.
- To influence policy formations which will bring about social and economic change whilst providing for the transformation of the Informal Economy activities in Zimbabwe and beyond.
“ The Chamber That Delivers”
ZCIEA VALUES & PRINCIPLES
- GENDER SENSITIVITY
- WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT
- GOOD GOVERNANCE
- TEAM WORK
- LOYALITY TO MEMBERSHIP
- NON DESCRIMINATORY
- UNIT OF PURPOSE & NON PARTISAN